miercuri, 11 februarie 2015

Limping-in Bad Hands

You must have discipline though, if you are going to limp-in during the 15 blinds.
It is much easier to limp-in from the button or late position as you know if anyone ahead
of you raised or not. From early position, you are just hoping. You must have discipline.
Even 72os is a decent limp-in with the right flop. But, a hand that is decent for a
15 bet may not be a good bet at all at 30. Just like a good bet at 30, may not be a good
bet at 50. 
I have heard so many folks lament throwing away 10 4 only to have 10 10 4
flop. They get miffed and say they should have stayed in. Being the ass that I am, I
always retort, “It was only 15 chips. Were those 15 chips going to break you?”
The one pet peeve I have is when I’m on the button, and am trying to limp-in. It
gets around to me, and I put in my 15, only to have the SB or the BB raise to 30. Ugh.
At this point, it is a mistake to raise to 30. You need the discipline to fold it down. Of
course, you will think, it is only another 15, so why not.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu